Efforts to support accessibilityPets Leaf takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
- We include people with disabilities in our user testing processes.
Current accessibility standard of the site:WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Known accessibility issuesDespite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed. Videos: Majority of embedded videos from YouTube have closed captions. The presence of closed captions is contingent upon whether the content creator has enabled this option or not. : undefined
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
TechnologiesAccessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Assessment methodsPets Leaf assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
Feedback processWe welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to feedback within 10 business days.
Formal complaintsYou are entitled to lodge a complaint to Pets Leaf if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email email@example.com
Formal approval of this accessibility statementThis accessibility statement is approved by:
Pets Leaf Founders